ethan the photographer
I let Ethan have a bit of control of the camera today. He gets funny these days when you try and take his picture, so I thought maybe if he had a turn he'd understand what I was doing when I was trying to take his. The above photo is one of his shots. He was cute when he was taking Naomi's photo, he kept saying "homie, look here" then he'd say "boo". It's a bit scary what they pick up on, we are always being watched and are always an example. YIKES.
We played outside today too. It was a very nice day. I started off outside with the boys by having lunch. That was a mistake, since they hadn't had any time to play they both ate one bite of sandwhich and then said "all done" because they wanted to go backyard exploring. Oh well, they are not wasting away by any stretch of the imagination, and playing is better than eating! But I do have to admit, my hungry hippo Seth did come back and take bites here and there. He worked out that I would let him continue to play if he only had a bite, but if he wanted to hold the sandwhich he would have to sit. So he just came back for bites. They are so smart, smart enough to play dumb when they want to.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home