Tuesday, July 24, 2007

homie


Homie, as Ethan has nicknamed her, ate for the first time last night. Ethan was so excited for her to eat rice, he kept repeating "homie, eat rice?, homie eat rice?" Honestly she just mushed it then spat it back out. She's still keeping me up 3 times a night most nights. I'm working a system to keep myself in enough sleep mode while I feed her that I feel a bit more rested by morning. We will get there eventually, I'm confident of that. I've taught both the boys to sleep through, but with her I've just been way more lenient and a lot more soft hearted, which is okay, especially since she is the baby. Yet the consequence has been a wakeful baby at night. She always settles back for her sleep after her feed, so we are definetly on track.

She each day seems to get smilier, if that's even a word. She is still finger sucking obsessed (anyone's finger, she's not biased) and dummy (pacifier) intolerant.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home