Friday, July 20, 2007

sweet day

We had a really lovely day together today. We spent the morning over at Sarah's place. The boys had a blast playing with their friends, Eleni, Jolene, Adele, Eowyn, and Lelani. The Fishers arrived back safely and are doing well.

I told Terry tonight that Ethan seems to be balancing out a bit more, or maybe it's me who is balancing out a bit more with them. Ethan was very pleasant regardless of who is more balanced. He was very sweet at Sarah's today, spontaneously saying thank you for lunch and our time there. He is also sometimes sharing without being asked with Seth. He has a very sweet heart. At the same time he is for sure a boy, and can be VERY rambunctious to the detriment of his brother and sister.

Seth is growing and understanding so much. It seems like he's had another little development spurt. It's fun to hear what he is saying and understanding. Yet, at the same time he has become a bit more defiant and slow to obey. Definitely asserting himself more.

Naomi laughed so hard today that she was snorting. I was kissing her cheek and neck, and blowing in her ear. She thought this was very tickely and funny. She loves chewing on stuff, and I'm finding that she is not as prone to lay without a toy as she use to be. I'm pulling out all my baby toys and putting them together to have on hand for her whenever she needs them.

Seth was asking for ganpa and ganma tonight. And that was Ethan's first request after his nap, "see grandma and grandpa?" They still don't understand the "they are on the other side of the world" concept, but I'm not sure I do either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home