Wednesday, July 18, 2007

when dada got home

The first thing that Ethan said to Dada when Terry got home was "I saw Grandma and Grandpa and Maggie!" He hadn't mentioned it all day since it had happened so I wasn't even sure if it had made a blurp on his little brain, yet obviously it had. Ethan went on to say that Maggie was licking Grandma.

Seth continues to be Seth, getting into everything and being a total dare devil. He loves trying to balance on things and then tries to jump off those things. He also loves doing things just because I tell him that it's YUCK. Like eating the dirty bits in the window sill. He sticks his finger in the sill, and then in his mouth and says "Nummy!" and I of course repeat "YUCK!!!"

One about homie -- tonight at dinner she was sitting in my lap chewing on my finger. Seth was making funny noises in his high chair, making Naomi laugh.

My goal will be to post a few times a week with stories from our days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

It is good to know that memory lasts longer than attention spans. Clearly, remembering is more important than attention span at Ethan's age. It creates a belief that continuing contacts using the web cam will build memories of grandpa and grandma

July 19, 2007 at 2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home