Thursday, August 23, 2007

full of laughter

Naomi is not only a pleasant baby she is full of laughter. Today I was holding her while the boys had a snack. Seth was tipping his head back drinking his cup, this action momentarily hid his face from Naomi. When he reappeared from behind his cup Naomi laughed. Seth worked this out quickly, and started playing boo while he drank. She giggled and giggled and giggled. Then she couldn't take her eyes off of Seth and whatever he did was the funniest thing that Naomi had ever seen.

I'll be curious to see if Seth is the a little clown. Today Ethan fell over and after Ethan had stopped crying from his small tumble, Seth came in and said "Ethan, fall" and then Seth laid on the ground re-enacting Ethan falling.

I'll try and get some photos of them soon to post, I've gotten out of the habit the past few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home