Friday, August 17, 2007

concepts

Ethan has been talking more and more. I can tell that he is trying to understand his world around him and how he fits into it. He's recently said a couple of really cute things and one that has left me thinking. The first thing he told me was that when he gets bigger he's going to change Seth's nappy. I tried to explain to him that Seth would be bigger too, and wouldn't need his nappy changed, but that maybe he could change his own son's nappy. So then later he told me that when he gets big he's going to have a baby in his tummy and be a Dada.

Then last night after we finished reading the Bible together, Ethan said to Terry and I that he was going to live in the Bible. Terry said back to him that that was good, we should all live in the Bible. I agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home