pjs and cars
This weekend has been very full. We had our second to last open house on Saturday and then friends over for dinner Saturday night. Today was church and a much needed quiet afternoon. I enjoyed our weekend, and it left me tired, a good, it's been a full weekend tired.
Naomi is getting so big. I'm going to do a total clothes overhall. I have an enormous pile to sort through to graduate each of them to the correct sizes. As I was gathering the piles, I re-discovered Naomi's outfit from grandma and grandpa. Ethan happily got in the picture wearing his favorite pj's.
Friday morning while I was finishing breakfast with Seth and Naomi, Ethan came into the kitchen requesting that I come and see his car. When I came out to see his creation he was sitting in the backseat. I asked him if he was driving the car. He replied "no, i'm in the backseat, Seth is going to drive". Ethan waited patiently for Seth to finish his breakfast. As soon as Seth rounded the corner into the backroom Ethan was yelling out to him "Sethie, come! Sethie, come!" Seth, being the obliging little brother, trotted over to Ethan and took his place in the car as the driver. It's great to see them playing more and more together.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home